Tuesday, October 20, 2009

entertaining angels.

I had the amazing honor of photographing this family and while I thought I was going to bless them, I left with much more than I gave. For the sake of their privacy, I will merely say that this family is going through a very difficult time and one of there friends contacted me to see if I would be willing to work with her to photograph their family and bless them with the gift of memories. I was so excited about the opportunity to serve through my photography and let's just say I learned a lot about being grateful that day. They are some of the nicest, sweetest people you will ever meet and the hope you feel around them is a blessing in itself. So...this day I was able to give a small gift, but the purpose and perspective that was given to me was priceless. Thank you guys for being the people that you are, you are such an inspiration...I hope you LOVE the photos! You are all absolutely glowing.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

catching caterpillars said...

these are amazing!!!! my breath is taken away and my eyes are full of tears... how wonderful to give this family such a blessing, Carley. They're absolutely beautiful photographs .... all of them!